It’s been a while. The dads behind HCD have been recharging and catching up on delayed vacations and downtime. Now that fall is here, we have some great events to get everyone out and meet the new dads we’ve picked up along the way.
This Saturday – Playground Meet-up & DCE!
Lap Around the Lake, 10:30 – 11:30!
- 2nd Saturdays at the Park in downtown Columbia, Lake Kittamaquindi.
- Get outdoors for some fresh air at the lakefront & playground.
- Meet at the playground next to Whole Foods & stroll around the lake at 10:45
- Led by Josh, Facebook Event Link
Dads Chasing Excellence (DCE) 8 PM
- Saturday, Oct 8th, 8-11 pm – usually 1st Saturdays, but delayed due to weather
- Backyard gathering of dads to discuss being a better father, spouse, and man around a fire pit
- Bring a chair, snack, beverage of choice
- Organized by Sage, John Dean hosting this month
- Facebook Event Link
Dads Celebration Cookout – Oct 16th
A free event for the family at Patapsco Valley State Park
- We’re inviting the families of Howard County Dads to come out and break bread.
- Bring your dad friends out & enjoy food and family fun.
- Park entry is $3 per adult. Attendance is free. Led by the DadBoD
- RSVP & details on Eventbrite