Something fun to do in your neighborhood – Get BOOzed!
Forget the Boo Baskets. Get BOOzed! Why should kids have all the fun? Spread Halloween spirit to another cool dad or father figure in your neighborhood.
- Print one of these pages & cut out a sign.
- Pick up a beverage.
- Leave it out for another dad.
Trunk or Treat Saturday Oct. 29
Trunk or Treat & Costume Crawl
Join HoCo Dads as we participate in Columbia Association’s 2nd Annual Trunk or Treat at the Columbia SportsPark and participate in our first Costume Crawl!
We’ll have a display table, a mini golf hole, and dad swag prizes if you can prove your putting skills.
Visit the Event Registration Page for details.
Pumpkin Carving & Costume Contests
Details coming soon!
- Best Pumpkin Carving
- Best Dad Costume
- Best Family Group Costume
November Events – Playground Meet-up & DCE!
Lap Around the Lake, 10:30 – 11:30!
- 2nd Saturdays at the Park in downtown Columbia, Lake Kittamaquindi.
- Get outdoors for some fresh air at the lakefront & playground.
- Meet at the playground next to Whole Foods & stroll around the lake at 10:45. Bikes, scooters, strollers or walking is welcomed.
- Led by Josh
Dads Chasing Excellence (DCE) Nov 5th at 8 PM
- Saturday, Nov 5th, 8-11 pm – 1st Saturdays
- Backyard gathering of dads to discuss being a better father, spouse, and man around a fire pit
- Bring a chair, snack, and beverage of choice
- Organized by Sage, Shawn hosting in Elkridge this month
- Facebook Event Link
We’ve had some great gatherings this month, and we have some Halloween activities coming up! Our flagship event, the Dads Celebration Cookout was a huge success. Thanks to everyone that helped make it a success. Next year we hope to see many more of you out there!