The fishing derby is next weekend! It’s free and simple. Catch a fish, share a photo, and win prizes! We’ll meet in person on Saturday, but you can fish anywhere you’d like. Register today!
How to Participate
- Register today
- Catch a Fish June 4-6
- Share a photo of your fish and use #hocodadsfishing or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Win Prizes – Meet us at Centennial on Saturday or porch pickups will start on Monday
Want to Meet up in Person?
We’ll be near the dam at Lake Centennial on Saturday, June 5th, 9-11 AM. Come by and we’ll have bait, snacks, and prizes.
Comment below to let other’s know when and where you’ll be fishing.
Fishing Derby Registration
Need a License?
You can easily order a Maryland fishing license online.
Need some advice?
- Fishing training videos to watch with the kids
- 10 Tips: Fishing with Your Kids in Howard County
- Beginner’s Guide: How to Catch Fish
- Join the Maryland DNR’s Youth Fishing Club
- First Time? Print a “My First Fish” Certificate