As the pandemic is turning a corner, we’re excited to be running full speed into June. We’ve got a Dads-Only event, Daddy & Me Fishing Derby, & a great outing for Girl-Dads to check out. What are your plans this weekend? Leave a comment.
Dads Chasing Excellence is Back
If you’re not familiar, DCE is our monthly dads-only gathering for to sit back as a group and discuss ways to become better fathers, husbands, and men. It’s every first Saturday night, 5:30 – 8:00 PM. Go with another dad and let us know what you think.
Discussion Topics & Format:
- Dinner will start at 5:30 and discussions will begin around 7:30
- What are you working on now (WAYWON)
- Highs and Lows in the past month
- A specific topic, if one is recognized
Daddy & Me Fishing Derby Starts Today
Last chance to sign up! We have more prizes than registrants right now. Catch a fish & share a photo using #hocodadsfishing and you’re sure to win a bunch of goodies!
Meet up at Centennial Saturday 8-11 am
We’ll be fishing & have a table set up on the left side of the rocky dam. Take a fishing break to say hello, get some snacks and HoCo Dads goodies.
Get Prepared for Fishing
- Order a Maryland fishing license online (none needed Sat. June 5th)
- Fishing training videos to watch with the kids
- 10 Tips: Fishing with Your Kids in Howard County
- Beginner’s Guide: How to Catch Fish
- Sign your kids up for Maryland DNR’s Youth Fishing Club
- First Time? Print a “My First Fish” Certificate
#GirlDad Nail Art Party
There is a #GirlDad themed Nail Class this Saturday hosted by LNL Beauty Co and held at IDEA Lab Kids in Columbia. They let us know about the event & is offering you all a deal. Use the promo code HOCODADS for a discount off tickets.
Get tickets here and you can get more details by checking them out on Instagram.
Stay tuned, Follow us on Instagram
We’ll be posting at these events throughout the weekend & sharing lots of fishing photos